Nampa Christian High School
Because you’ve attended Nampa Christian High School, you’re a perfect fit for NNU. We’re an intentionally Christian university that’s passionate about preparing students for a career in the real world, but also about developing their character. At NNU, you’ll be challenged intellectually and spiritually to grow as a whole person.
- Expect to be Challenged—Choose from 80+ rigorous academic programs, including NNU’s nationally recognized programs in engineering, nursing, education and business.
- Expect to Make a Difference—Impact your community through internships, research and service projects that bring life to what you are learning in the classroom.
- Expect to be Supported— Connect with distinguished faculty who will become your mentors, research partners, connections to future jobs, and spiritual sounding boards.
- Expect to Succeed—Plan to join other NNU grads who were prepared for their future, with almost 100% job placement prior to graduation in multiple programs and acceptance into numerous graduate schools.
- Expect to be Transformed—At NNU we are invested in helping you grow—mentally, spiritually, physically, socially and intellectually—into the person God is creating you to be so that you, in turn, can go out and transform the world for good
NCHS is a Christian Education Partner High School with NNU
Students who attended a Christian Education Partner high school and earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher are eligible for a particular scholarship. Students are awarded an NNU annual scholarship of $4,000 ($2,000 if living off-campus) for up to four years dependent on the years the student attended the high school. One year of attendance at the high school equals one year of NNU Christian Education Partner High School Scholarship. Use our Net Price Calculator or call the Office of Financial Aid at (208) 467-8638.
I chose NNU because it offered me a quality education while staying close to home. My professors push me to do my best and produce work that reflects my talent and personality, leading to more success than I believe I would have had at any other university. —Hoku Wantanabe, NCHS '18
I would have to say that what I love most about NNU is community of faculty, staff, and peers who pour into me mentally and spiritually day in and day out. —Kenzi Berggren, NCHS '17
What I love about NNU is that there is place for everyone. No matter what you do or what you are into you will find people who have similar interests. I also love that people from all over come together and like it so much, most tend to stick around. So NNU has to be doing something right. —Jonah Daniels, NCHS '17